Artist Call for Entries – Closed for 2018
Artists invited to show their work are chosen by two independent jurors from the visual arts community. The judges meet in November to review qualified entries. No artists’ names are used during the selection process to guarantee complete impartiality. Each entry receives a numerical score from each juror, and the highest scores within each medium category are selected. Notices of acceptance, additional festival information.
How to Apply – Closed for 2018
- Directions: Bring up Zapplication.org
- Create a Username and Password if you don’t have one already
- Login with Username and Password
- Click on “My Zapplications” on the left
- You will see “Manage Images” in the content. Click on that and download your images. Our Festival required 3 images of your work and 1 image of your booth. Then click on “Apply to Shows”. Click on “Apply to Shows” and type in “Images”. You will see “Images: A Festival of the Arts” at the bottom of the screen. Click on that and apply to the show. You will pay $40 to Zapplication for your application fee. This is non-refundable. If you are juried into the Festival and decide to accept, you will then pay the booth fee and any other fees you opted for at that time.