We are looking forward to coming together again for an amazing IMAGES: A Festival of the Arts on January 27, 28 and 29, 2023! IMAGES and Atlantic Center for the Arts staff and volunteers have been working all year in planning an enhanced experience for artists and patrons in 2023, after having earned a prestigious #16 ranking nationwide for Fine Arts Festivals in 2020. Each Patron commitment received by November 1st will receive a signed poster at the Festival!
Being a Patron is the way to experience the Festival while supporting the artists and community! Patrons pledge a minimum of $400, with $200 being returned to you in “Doris Dollars” that you spend at the Festival on artwork, jewelry, and other fine art items of your choice presented by IMAGES artists; $200 of your pledge is tax-deductible. In addition, Patrons receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive cocktail party with heavy hors d’oeuvres Friday night, January 27, 2023 at the Brannon Civic Center
- Food, beverages, and cocktails in the Patron’s Lounge at the Brannon Civic Center, Saturday and Sunday during Festival hours
- Preferred parking pass [first come, first served]
- Comfortable venue [at the Brannon Civic Center] for relaxing and socializing when you need a break from shopping
- Private bathrooms
- Patron’s tote with award ribbons to be given to artists when you purchase an item from them using your “Doris Dollars” Patron’s money
- Professional advice from the staff of ACA for art selection
Click here to renew your Patron Pledge and/or commit to underwriting a prize, click here to renew your IMAGES Membership or you can phone the IMAGES office at 386-423-4733. There are so many exciting ways to become involved in OUR community event and we can’t wait to see you!
If you prefer to pay by check, please make payable to IMAGES and mail your payment to:
IMAGES: A Festival of the Arts
214 S. Riverside Drive
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
Thank you to our 2023 Patrons
[to be listed in the fall]