Festival Site and Display Requirements
- This three-day, outdoor, 2024 Festival is open Friday, January 26 from 1 to 5 PM, Saturday, January 27 from 9 AM to 5 PM and Sunday, January 28 from 10 AM to 4 PM, and takes place on a paved surface; the grass park is utilized for entertainment, the food court, and free children’s art programs.
- Artists will be assigned and must stay within their allotted 11′ x 12′ exhibition spaces. Displays must be set up as assigned; artists are responsible for their own displays, and they are expected to exhibit ALL DAYS. Failure to exhibit on all days may disqualify artists from an award or from future Festivals.
- Artists can apply thru Zapplication.org beginning May 1, 2023 and ending October 18, 2023. The jury fee is non- refundable in the amount of $50. Artists will be notified by the 1st week in November If they are invited to participate in the festival Artists will have until December 2 to accept our invitation and pay for their booth fee. The booth fee for 1 booth is $325 – and we have limited corner spaces for sale in the amount of $60.
- All exhibits must be original works executed since 2021. Commercially produced or imported items, kit objects, scrimshaw, books, calendars and shells are not acceptable. The quality of exhibited work is expected to be equal to that of the submitted slides.
- Only original works are to be displayed on the walls of the booth; limited edition/numbered prints of your work are allowed only in a browse bin in your booth.
- Two artists collaborating to produce single pieces of art may qualify as a single exhibitor, but all works displayed should be products of collaboration rather than individual works by each collaborator.
- No ribbons or awards from other shows may be displayed.
- Paintings, graphics and photographs must be suitably framed or matted our mounted.
- Each artist is to display the provided Festival identification card showing name, space number, and city of residence.
- Security is provided both Friday and Saturday nights.
- All display booths will be checked by the Compliance Committee Friday afternoon after the festival opens and throughout the Festival to ensure compliance with Festival rules.
- All work for sale must be priced. No commission on sales will be charged by IMAGES. Artists are required to complete and submit Florida sales tax forms.