- New Smyrna Beach, located on Florida’s east central coast south of Daytona Beach, is ranked one of the “100 Best Small Art Town in America” in the book by John Villani. New Smyrna Beach is a great place to spend the weekend! Call the Visitor Center at 800-541-9621 for information on accommodations and restaurants.
- IMAGES: A Festival of the Arts was founded 46 years ago, and is spread along Riverside Drive, partway up Canal Street, and throughout picturesque Riverside Park in New Smyrna Beach, and is open from 1 PM to 5 PM Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM Saturday and 10 AM to 4 PM Sunday.
- Parking is available on Canal Street, Sams Avenue, Magnolia Street, Andrews Street, and North Riverside Drive. HANDICAPPED PARKING is available in the Chamber of Commerce parking lot, at 115 Canal Street. IMAGES volunteers can also assist those in need of handicapped parking under the South Causeway overpass accessible at Lytle and Magnolia Streets. Click here for interactive map
- Portable restrooms with handicap accessibility and running water can be found in Riverside Park, and at either end of the Festival route.
- The information tent, located at the corner of Canal Street and Riverside Drive, is the place to go to buy festival items such as t-shirts and posters, or if you get separated from your group and need help finding them.
- Free live music is featured on the IMAGES Live! entertainment tent both days in Riverside Park.
- Children can participate in hands-on art projects presented by the ACA Volunteer League and area art teachers at the Creative Education Tent. The tent is located in Riverside Park, adjacent to the playground, and is open from 10 AM to 4 PM both days. The Student Art Exhibit, featuring the work of over 100 students in Southeast Volusia schools, is adjacent to the Creative Education Tent.
- A food court on Riverside Drive features seafood, barbecue, Chinese, Italian and Polish sausage, chicken wraps, gyros, rib eye steak sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, corn dogs, kettle corn, funnel cakes, delicious coffee, and Coca-Cola products.
- Accommodations can be found at visitnsbfl.com
- Mission Statement – IMAGES: A Festival of the Arts, Inc., was chartered by the State of Florida in 1976, as a non-profit, cultural, and educational organization designed to present and promote the arts in Southeast Volusia County.
- Registered Charities – Atlantic Center for the Arts, Inc. Registration Number with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services – CH3434
Images, A Festival of the Arts, Inc. Registration Number with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services – CH36836
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE, OR ONLINE AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Images: A Festival of the Arts has just been ranked #16 in the nation by Sunshine Artist’s 200 Best, spotlighting subscribers’ most profitable shows!