- New Smyrna Beach, located on Florida’s east central coast south of Daytona Beach, is ranked one of the “100 Best Small Art Town in America” in the book by John Villani. New Smyrna Beach is a great place to spend the weekend! Call the Visitor Center at 800-541-9621 for information on accommodations and restaurants.
- IMAGES: A Festival of the Arts was founded 47 years ago, and is spread along Riverside Drive, partway up Canal Street, and throughout picturesque Riverside Park in New Smyrna Beach, and is open from 1 PM to 5 PM Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM Saturday and 10 AM to 4 PM Sunday.
- Parking is available on Canal Street, Sams Avenue, Magnolia Street, Andrews Street, and North Riverside Drive. HANDICAPPED PARKING is available in the Chamber of Commerce parking lot, at 115 Canal Street. IMAGES volunteers can also assist those in need of handicapped parking under the South Causeway overpass accessible at Lytle and Magnolia Streets. Click here for interactive map
- Portable restrooms with handicap accessibility and running water can be found in Riverside Park, and at either end of the Festival route.
- The information tent, located at the intersection of Canal Street and Riverside Drive, is the place to go to buy festival items such as t-shirts and posters, or if you get separated from your group and need help finding them. You can also ask the volunteers to look up an artist and see if they are in the show – and if so, where they are located.
- Free live music is featured on the IMAGES Live! entertainment tent both days in Riverside Park.
- Children can participate in hands-on art projects presented by the ACA Volunteer League and area art teachers at the Creative Education Tent. The tent is located in Riverside Park, adjacent to the playground, and is open from 10 AM to 3 PM on Saturday and 11 AM to 3 PM on Sunday. The Student Art Exhibit, featuring the work of over 100 students in Southeast Volusia schools, is adjacent to the Creative Education Tent. We will have a free Sparkly Tattoo tent across from the Children’s tent as well!
- A food court features Food Trucks and is located in the Brannon Civic Center parking lot and by the Information Booth and features a diverse selection of food. If you are a food truck vendor – please contact Kathy Manley at email@example.com.
- Accommodations can be found at visitnsbfl.com
- Drones – Please note that drones are NOT allowed at the festival.
- Mission Statement – IMAGES: A Festival of the Arts, Inc., was chartered by the State of Florida in 1976, as a non-profit, cultural, and educational organization designed to present and promote the arts in Southeast Volusia County.
- Registered Charities – Atlantic Center for the Arts, Inc. Registration Number with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services – CH3434
Images, A Festival of the Arts, Inc. Registration Number with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services – CH36836
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE, OR ONLINE AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
Ranked Top 50 in the nation by Sunshine Artist’s 200 Best, spotlighting subscribers’ most profitable shows (2022)!