Festival Site and Display Requirements
- This three-day outdoor Festival, whose hours are Friday, January 25 from 2:00 to 6:00, Saturday, January 26 from 9:00 to 5:00 and Sunday January 27 from 10:00 to 5:00 takes place on a paved
surface; the grass park is utilized for entertainment, the
food court, and free children's art programs.
- Artists will be assigned and must stay within their allotted
11'x12' exhibition spaces. Displays must be set up as assigned;
artists are responsible for their own displays, and they
are expected to exhibit both days, Saturday from 9 AM
until 5 PM and Sunday from 10 AM until 5 PM. Failure
to exhibit on both days may disqualify artists from an award
or from future Festivals.
- All exhibits must be original works executed since 2007. Commercially produced or imported items, kit objects, scrimshaw, books, calendars and shells are not acceptable. The quality of exhibited work is expected to be equal to that of the submitted slides.
- Only original works are to be displayed on the walls of
the booth; limited edition/numbered prints of your work
are allowed only in a browse bin in your booth.
- Two artists collaborating to produce single pieces of
art may qualify as a single exhibitor, but all works displayed
should be products of collaboration rather than individual
works by each collaborator.
- No ribbons or awards from other shows may be displayed.
- Paintings, graphics and photographs must be suitably framed
- Each artist is to display the provided Festival identification
card showing name, space number, and city of residence.
is provided both Friday and Saturday nights.
- All display booths will be checked by the Viewing Committee
Saturday morning and throughout the Festival to ensure compliance
with Festival rules. The Viewing Committee will have the
authority to remove any work violating Festival rules.
- All work for sale must be priced. No commission on sales
will be charged by IMAGES. Artists are required to complete
and submit Florida sales tax forms.