The IMAGES Committee, its hundreds of volunteers, and the city of New Smyrna Beach and its many arts enthusiasts endeavor to make this the friendliest festival on the circuit. To that end:
- Hoteliers and Atlantic Center for the Arts offer discounted accommodations to accepted artists
- The Saturday Artist’s Dinner features outstanding food and the awards ceremony
- Boothsitting services
- Breakfast daily and refreshments throughout the day
- Near-site parking
The very popular Artist Hospitality Center the Brannon Civic Center at 105 S Riverside Dr, is open the following hours:
- Friday morning coffee is available at check-in, and boxed lunches will be delivered to your booth prior to the show. The Artist Hospitality Center is open 7 AM – 1 PM.
- Saturday and Sunday the Artist Hospitality Center is open for complimentary breakfast and refreshment from 7 AM until 2 PM on Saturday and 7:30 AM to 11 AM on Sunday, and features artist-only restrooms.
- The Artists’ Dinner will also be held at the Brannon Civic Center on Saturday evening at 5:30 PM and includes music, great food, and award announcements.